Friday, February 09, 2018

Tyson and Topsy

It's Dr.Digi Friday Time Again! (Did that need to be capitalised?? oh dear, lols) And this is Tyson and Topsy, which I think I won from Dr.Digi's a while back but now I'm on the DT I have a very good excuse to colour them up!


I thought it would also make a cool image for a thank you card!  They are both coloured up in polychromos (think the collar is prolly the best bit!) and I added some glossy accents to Topsy's eyes  and Tyson's nose and some bling from the stash.  Here are a couple of close up of the creatures :)



I haven't made an inner for it yet as I keep having to rephrase the inners when the card gets used, so I many as well leave them blank til they are needed! There's logic in that somewhere! Font is Crazy Girls Blond.


If you'd like to see them in digi format, here you go, and clicking the image will take you to the shop to purchase!

Thanks very much for stopping by! Lots more inspiration for Dr.Digi stamps on the Dr.Digi Facebook Page, click and join ussssss?


2 comments:

  1. Hee hee what a grumpy doggie.... Pawsome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome card!
    love it!
    those two look like my Ares and Mini :D

    ReplyDelete