Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Yeti Part 2.

The second of the Yeti cards I made from the Crafting Desert Divas Yeti to Party set, that Norms kindly stamped for me to colour. I kept this one in blue/green tones so it might be suitable to send to a boy.


Yeti coloured with copics. Background in distress inks/oxides splashed with water. Hillsides are from The Crafty Kitty Catshop. Washi tape is from Hobbycraft. Background patterned paper is from Tonic "Mid Summer Mornings" 8x8 pad. Fonts are Courier and Lobster Two. Added stickles and glossy accents at the end. :)

3 comments:

  1. oh how cute is this card!
    love it!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. awewsome, I admire your creativity and inspiration, wonderfull, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more beauty! I love your yeti cards!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete