Monday, July 10, 2017

Slight change from Card-io.

Ok, not much of a change, but it's not actually Card-io! :) This time I used a layering stamp from Amy Tedder called Romantic Wild Roses.


I used distress inks and just stamped directly (and by eye) onto the topper, using Pickled Raspberry, Spun Sugar, Seedless Preserve and Peeled Paint (And Forest Moss aswell I think.) When I made the two decoupaged flowers I used my Pretend-Misti to do a better job. I used stickles, bling and Nuvo Jewel Drops to add accents.
Font is Lobster Two. It's my favourite. :D
I've blurred out the name to protect the innocent. :D

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card and such a romantic design!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, love the flowers that are popping from the card, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete