Thursday, July 06, 2017

Returning to the theme.

After yesterday's debacle (A word I don't think I have ever written before....) from the Card-io theme we are straight back to another card using Card-io stamps!


This time I did a blended ink background before stamping. I am not entirely happy with the middle tree but was pleased that the silhouette style stamping worked well for a man's card.

This set (in black) is called "Perfect Patch" but I also used stamps from Emily's Garden (Leaves on trees), Bugs and Snails, Clematis Garden (Contents of the Wheelbarrow) and Oriental Magnolia ( A nice leafy bough).

I used a grass stencil when I made the background and  I combined distress inks and oxides. I used Momento Tux Black on top of the distress inks.

Green Stickles and pearl bling to finish.


3 comments:

  1. finally got around visiting your blog, what inspiration !! Love this card as well, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. its great card!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful card perfect for a man!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete