Monday, April 24, 2017

New recruit!

Very pleased to make this commissioned card for a new arrival! I used the eclips AGAIN! I know, I am finally using the technology!!! :)


I cut out the "Welcome Ethan" using the eclips and then backed it with silver paper. The paper I used it two sided and called "Forest Friends" by fabscraps.com.  The silvery trees are on the one side, and the cute animals on the other.


I added some little wood laser cut animals as an embelli and some silver studs on the topper.  I keep meaning to use the wooden animals but they never seem to fit the card, I think they look quite cute on this one though!

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is a gorgeous baby card! You are so talented dear Annabel!
    xoxo olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooow so sweet and wooden critters to love the wrap xx

    ReplyDelete