Friday, March 31, 2017

Bestie Chickens :)

Another commissioned card, I don't have any chicken stamps (well none that I could find) so I made some myself. And yes they are attached to balloons because they are birthday chickens! :D

They are now also a digiset in my Etsy shop and you can find them HERE! There are seven chickens in the set including a kite, weather vane and sqwalking chicken not shown here :)




Clouds are distress inks and a homemade cloud stencil. I added a few Joy die clouds too. The chickens and balloons are all coloured with copics.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are just CRAZY CUTE, Annabel! I love them! Your card is fabulous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! the new images are so fun and cute! and your coloring as always gorgeous! so inspiring!
    xoxo olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one, it is so inspiring, still working on my card, a bit behind on things, so sorry. Anyway, I love your colouring on this one, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete