Friday, March 24, 2017

A bit of GerdaSteinerDesigns.com

Helen was kind enough to stamp me some of her new Gerda Steiner Stamp Set - Hoppiness! I decided to use the fence and birds to make a Wedding Congrats Card (Or Anniversary etc). The bird is super cute and really easy to have ideas for. I am doing the bunnies from the set on another card :)


 Birds - C1, Y08, Y17, B93, B95
Fence - W3, E31, E35

This is a distress ink background with water flicked on top. The fence and birds are coloured with copics. Sequins and banner added too. I also use part of the Lawn Fawn Grassy Border diecut on the fence. Banner is in Lobster Two Font.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, Annabel! Those birds are adorable, and I really like the fence. Your great background shows it all off beautifully! I sure hope there's no cat lurking behind that fence! lol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Annabel! I love your background! (of course I would as you know I love love this technique, lol lol) You created a very beautiful scene!
    P.S.: thank you for your tip about the edge distresser ;-)
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea and love the layout, I know I keep saying same things here, but it is true, the colouring is lovely as well on this one, thank you so much for this inspiration, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete