Friday, February 10, 2017

Hop Day Five!

Day five of the hop already, half way kind of! :) If you are looking for the hop post with all the details on, please GO HERE Thanks :)

Whilst I had my Kanban card kit "Keep Britain Crafting" out I thought I might knock up a couple more cards for personal use, for my partners Cousin and my BIL.




The card on the left, for my BIL, I wanted to title " Hazards for cyclists" as he is a keen cyclist and I realised I had done him a card possibly with things he hates on, lol! oops. Card faux pas! :) Hope he chuckles.

The card on the right, for my partners cousin I chose because one of her relations, Giles Gilbert Scott was the guy that designed the Red Telephone Box. Quite a claim to fame :) Wish someone in my family tree had done something exciting!

5 comments:

  1. great cards!
    red is myfavorite color!
    have a nice day
    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Annabel!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful patriotic cards, Annabel! This looks like an awesome kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely boy cards, something different and I am sure they enjoyed them, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creations, I love the design!!

    ReplyDelete