Friday, January 06, 2017

BB8Bauble.

I had a few commissions this christmas (2016) for cards for young men, so I did a Star Wars themed card! (This was also suitable for my friend Grace, so she got one too!)

For the backdrop I used distress inks over an embossed image - Sheena Douglass's Beautiful Bauble. I added some green stickles to the fir tree fronds.



I printed out an image of BB-8 in different sizes and then paired tops and bottoms to make a more bauble shaped version of the astromech droid. I put glossy accents on his lens and a white Posca Paint shine so he looks more spherical. This was actually a pretty quick card, simplest ideas are the best :) The Font is Chi Town NF.

3 comments:

  1. this is so cool and fun card!

    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes indeedy this looks awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card, definetly for a Star Wars fann, love it!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete