Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Sled Dawg! :)

Last but one challenge for the year on The Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog. As well as Anything Goes, there is an optional theme of Christmas Colours. Are red and blue christmas colours? I went with "yes" :)

Two awesome sponsors this time, Imagine That (Offering a $10 gift cert to winner) and Lacy Sunshine! (Offering 3 free digis to winner).

I did Christmas Sled by Imagine That for my inspiration card, it was super to colour!


I used polychromo pencils on smooth white card. Glossy accents on his eyes, nose and bells. The bobble trim, papers, snowflake and button were from the stash. The sentiment is also from Imagine that.


Here is a bit of a close up.




Sponsor Badges
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/

4 comments:

  1. Great card, lovely image!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely intense colour and on smooth card. Fabby doggiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a COOOL card Eek Eek!! :) LOVE THAT NAME!! Seriously the pom-poms are super and so is your coloring!! This totally warms my heart and makes me smile. THANK YOU for creating with Imagine That Digistamps!!

    Please come enter this cutie in our monthly LINK-UP in my FB Group!! Everyone who enters will earn a FREE digi set at the end of the month :)

    Join my Imagine That Facebook Group

    ♥Kristy

    ReplyDelete