Friday, December 30, 2016

Bit of Festive Tim Holtz :)

Saw this gorgeous set featured in one of the craft mags so when I saw it half price the following year I snapped it up!

It's A Sizzix Framelit (So stamps and dies) called "Holiday Joy" and is part of the Tim Holtz Alterations Series.

I created a dark blue "Chipped Sapphire and Weathered Wood) distress ink background and flicked water to create a night-time snowy effect. I then stamped in white the fir tree stamp. I then blended three distress inks and stamped the topper elements.
Distress Inks: Seedless Preserves, Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violet.



Added ribbon, bling and sentiment to finish.

3 comments:

  1. I love this one and the layers you made, the stamps mix so perfectly together and love how you displayed the text in the card. I hope you had some lovely xmas days and have a lovely new years eve, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card!
    Wish you happy, healthy and creative New Year ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow, this is realy beautiful, love when the card have a depth!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete