Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Perfume!

This is a commissioned card for someone who loves perfume. I also decided to start to have a play with my Craft Artist Software and some of the images from the Steam Punk Parlour and Victoriana kits, both from Daisy Trail.


It makes a completely different style of card I think, and I seem to have a lot of skills to learn (drop shadows being the first one suggested!) but the customer liked it and I think I managed to make the easel card look a bit like a dressing table! :) The large black circle is actually mirri card and reflects like a mirror.

So elements from Steam Punk Parlour and Victoriana both from Daisy Trail.
Wood paper from Joy Wood Texture Paper Block.
Pearls from Stash.
Font is Edwardian Script.


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Annabel! It's such a wonderful design, and those perfume bottles are really lovely! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes thats a stunner looks awesome those perfume bottles are scrumm x

    ReplyDelete