Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Challenge 20 - Anything Goes/Friends on The CA Blog Challenge

Back again with Challenge updates! Tis the season of sponsoring challenges and I am once again sponsoring a Crafty Addicts Challenge, but this time it's the blog!

The theme for this one is Anything Goes/Friends and I have used three more images from the The Kitty Star Sign Set for a very good friend of mine who is a Sagittarian. I am thinking star sign cards are really most suitable for friend types :)

This is Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricorn. The Kitty Star Sign Set contains a kitty for each of the astrological signs.


This is polychromo pencils on kraft card ( Surprise, Surprise!) and I 3D foamed it to a card blank and added some green enamel dots and a diecut circle. The Font is "Boyz R Gross" for reference.

Close up of the card.

Am replacing the sponsor badge with my Hanging Cats Banner and a link to the KKD Facebook Page. Join usssssssss......
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KnittyKittyDigis/

3 comments:

  1. As always Annabel a gorgeous card! Your coloring is fantastic! And these kitties are super cute!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and my star sign to, all kitties are fab especially the PINK one!! xx

    ReplyDelete