Friday, April 29, 2016

Enamelling Workshop


Just wanted to tell you about the brilliant enamelling workshop I attended at the Lappelli Enamelling Studio. Luckily for me, my friend Toni arranged it as a surprise for my birthday!

We did an hour course at her studio and I was super impressed, really well organised and plenty of help and support. Am happy with the outcome too.


I did  some trees, set against the copper background (Which is what you enamel on to) and Toni did a black enamel tile and then put a coloured waterlilly on top. (The strange white blob is the reflection and is not on the actual tile!)

Teresa mounted the pieces onto slate and wood for us, so we could go home and put them up straight away.



1 comment:

  1. Just awesome, the colours are so striking. Fab pressie xx

    ReplyDelete