Friday, March 11, 2016

You can never have too much coffee...

Two coffee themed cards this time. I don't have any coffee themed stamps or papers, so I went on Pinterest for some inspiration!

Using this card as a starting point, by Mar Merelo, I made this card. I didn't make it a shaker card, but did use a coffee bean image printed onto kraft card to recreate the backing paper and used the tag and centre of the card for the sentiment. Coffee cup hand drawn and coloured with polychromo pencils.


Next one was based on a card by Lisa Young. I loved this layout, and although I didn't match the sketch as she had done, this is pretty close! Just using my own papers and fonts, it's still a similar layout. Can't remember when I got my unlabelled coffee cup, but it appears to be the same as a Stampin' Up one, so that must be where it was from! Papers were all magazine freebies, including the vellum version.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the colours and kinda makes me want a ketchup right now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute coffee cards! Awesome job on the hand-drawn cup and the colouring!

    ReplyDelete